- Living and Loving https://www.facebook.com/LivingLovingMag/
- It's a moms life https://www.itsamomslife2017.co.za/
- Mamas and Papas https://www.facebook.com/mamasandpapasmagzine/
- Mamahood https://www.mamahood.co.za/
- Parent24 https://www.facebook.com/Parent24/
- Your Baby https://www.facebook.com/yourbabymag/Your Family magazine https://www.facebook.com/yfmag/
- Your Pregnancy https://www.facebook.com/yourpregnancy/
- BabyCentre https://www.babycentre.co.uk/ (UK based, but their weekly newsletters specific to where you are in your pregnancy, are great and super useful for first time moms)
Are there any others that you feel we missed? Then, pop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to the list. It would be great if we could build a list of great resource sites.
For those moms who are close to their due date, you might also find this article providing tips on what to pack for hospital useful: https://maaiki.co.za/blogs/news/expecting-tips-on-what-to-pack-for-hospital.
Wishing all expectant ladies safe, happy and well-informed pregnancies.