Shipping policy – Maaiki Pty Ltd
To avoid any errors with your shipping address, please input all details manually and do not make use of the autofill suggestions. Please make sure a Cell Phone number is provided for the person who will be accepting the order, and to add any special delivery instructions that may be required.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing after receipt of a completed, paid order. Please allow 2-3 days for shipping once dispatched.
NB: Orders will only be processed and/or delivered on working days (i.e. not on weekends or public holidays).
We will endeavor to decrease these time, but for the moment, please factor in these time frames.
- Main City Centre’s 1 – 3 working days for delivery
- Outlying Areas 4 – 5 working days for delivery
- Express Shipping 1-2 working days for delivery (Main City Centre’s)
- JHB, PTA & Cape Town Metropoles – R110
- National Outlying Areas – R180
- Express – R225 JHB, PTA & Cape Town Metropoles ONLY Max 2kg
- International – calculated according to order size/weight
Unfortunately the company that was going to Warehouse for Maaiki has let me down, therefore I will be relying on Family to pack and send my orders on my behalf when I am in Eswatini. All stock is in Randburg, Gauteng. Please allow a little bit extra time for your orders to be packed and sent.
– Delivery is free for orders over R1500 ONLY in JHB, PTA & Cape Town Metropoles OR over R2000 for outlying areas.
– For Free delivery, we reserve the right to choose the suitable delivery partner.
– Orders MUST be paid for within 24 hours to avoid cancellation.
– You will receive an Order Fulfilment / Dispatch Confirmation Email once your order has been dispatched.
– Your order may be delivered anytime between 08h00 and 17h00 and a signature (from you or a responsible third person) will be required as proof of delivery.
– If you are not available at the time of delivery, and you have not agreed to allow a third person to accept delivery on your behalf, then you will be contacted by the courier service to arrange for a second delivery attempt – please be sure to answer any unknown telephone to avoid any unnecessary delays.
For any urgent orders or queries please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to assist wherever possible, alternatively please Whats App me on either +268 7947 1868 (Eswatini Cell) or +2768 000 6842 (South African Cell)